|Type of Fee||Effective 3/1/2015||Effective 1/1/2016|
|Yosemite National Park Annual Pass||$60||$60|
|Family/Group Reservation Campsites||Range: $26 – $50||Range: $26 – $50|
|First-Come, First-Serve Available Campsites||Range: $6 – $18||Range: $6 – $18|
How much is RV parking at Yosemite?
RV Site — Standard Pull-in or Back-in Water & 30-Amp Electric Click for Details
|Click Here to Reserve Online Now!||Weekday Nights Sun-Thu||Weekend Nights Fri-Sat|
|Season||$44 to $50||$46 to $52|
|Mid Season||$40 to $46||$42 to $48|
|Off Season||$30 to $36||$32 to $38|
Can you park RV in Yosemite National Park?
Most campgrounds in Yosemite allow RVs and trailers, but plan on getting a campground reservation if visiting Yosemite from March through October. … Sleeping in your RV overnight is not allowed outside of campgrounds.
Where can I park my RV in Yosemite?
Class A and B RVs can park in the Half Dome Village Day Use lot, or in the parking lot west of Yosemite Valley Lodge, across from Camp 4. Class C RVs can park in the day use parking area at Yosemite Village, or in the parking area west of Yosemite Valley Lodge.
What is the best RV Park in Yosemite?
10 Best Campgrounds at Yosemite National Park
- Lower Pines Campground. …
- Camp 4. …
- Tents and Cabins at Curry Village. …
- Wawona Campground. …
- Summerdale Campground. …
- Indian Flat RV Park. …
- Hodgdon Meadow Campground. Hodgdon Meadow Campground | Photo Copyright: Lana Law. …
- Tuolumne Meadows Campground. Tuolumne Meadows.
Where can I camp for free in Yosemite?
Here are the 10 best free campsites near Yosemite.
- #1 Lumdsen Campground. Forest Route 1N10. …
- #2 South Fork Campground. Forest Route 1N10. …
- #3 Cherry Valley Campground. Groveland, California. …
- #4 Lumsden Bridge Camground. …
- #5 Jerseydale Campground. …
- #6 Redinger Campground. …
- #7 Upper Chiquito Campground. …
- #8 Hartley Springs Campground.
Can you camp at Yosemite without a reservation?
You must have a reservation to camp in Yosemite. There is no first-come, first-serve camping in Yosemite in 2021.
What size RV is allowed in Yosemite?
Maximum RV/trailer lengths: In Yosemite Valley, the maximum RV length is 40 feet and maximum trailer length is 35 feet, however, only a total of 8 sites of this size are available (six sites in Lower Pines and two in North Pines, which are open spring through fall).
Can you sleep in your car in Yosemite?
Within Yosemite National Park, you may not sleep in your car or RV except in a campsite that you’re registered to stay in (except at Camp 4, where sleeping in cars is not allowed because it’s a walk-in campground).
How do I reserve an RV in Yosemite?
Make a Campground Reservation
- Visit www.recreation.gov (recommended)
- 877/444-6777. (or 877/833-6777 for TDD) (or 518/885-3639 from outside the US & Canada)
Can you Boondock in Yosemite?
Yosemite National Park is completely surrounded by national forests. You can always boondock for free in these forests. However, there are also free campgrounds set up by the U.S. Forest Service…
Does RV trailer length include tongue?
A travel trailer can be measured starting at the ball mount and all the way to the back bumper. … In other words, the tongue or rear bumper should not be included in the length measurement. So a trailer described as 20 feet in length might be 23-24 feet overall.
What size RV can park anywhere?
According to CalTrans, vehicles in the state of California are limited to the length of 40 feet. That applies to all motorhomes, of every class (but pertains mostly to Class A motorhomes which tend to be larger).
Where can I camp if Yosemite is full?
See our list of favorites below:
- May Lake High Sierra Camp. Type: Wilderness Campground. Region: Tuolumne Meadows / Tioga Pass. Budget: $$ …
- Wawona Campground. Type: RV & Campground. Region: Wawona & Fish Camp. …
- Mariposa Fairground RV Park and Campgrounds. Type: RV & Campground. Region: Mariposa, Midpines and Cathey’s Valley.
How much does it cost to go camping in Yosemite?
Camping fees currently range from $5 per night to $20 per night for family sites and $40 per night for group sites. The fee increase will change the rates from $6 per night to $26 per night for family sites and $50 per night for group sites. Campsite reservations can be made up to five months in advance.
Is there glamping in Yosemite?
Glamping in Yosemite National Park: Glamping Yosemite offers treehouses, cabins, yurts, tents and more!