Put the thermostat in the programming mode by holding down simultaneously the up and down push buttons (that are located to the right of the LCD) until words start flashing on the LCD, which should be about 5 seconds. Press the “ZONE” button until zone 1 is displayed on the LCD.
How do you reset an RV comfort ZC thermostat?
Thermostat Reset with 00 code. Switch in Off position; Remove fuse for 5 minutes; plug fuse in & wait 5 minutes; Move switch to Cool. May have to use flashlight batteries. Disconnect all power from coach & connect 12V power to fuse & blue ground.
How do I reset my RV thermostat?
This thermostat will not replace any other style without also replacing the relay box .
- Press and hold the ‘+’ button.
- Press and hold the ‘On/Off Mode’ button. Hold both buttons down for about three seconds until the screen shows a — –. …
- Press ‘On/Off Mode’ to turn back on. The thermostat has now been reset.
Who makes RV comfort ZC?
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 0.7 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||8330D3351|
How do you reset a Dometic thermostat?
Press the “+” button and, while holding it, also press and hold the On/Off Mode button for three seconds. LCD will show ― ― . Press the On/Off Mode button again to turn system off. This completes the initialization.
How do I reset my Dometic thermostat?
Turn off the thermostat and press and hold the zone and mode buttons simultaneously. This will reset your thermostat and usually solves most issues.
How do I troubleshoot my RV thermostat?
Troubleshooting Your RVs Thermostat
- Step 1 – Ensure You Have the Thermostat on the Correct Setting. …
- Step 2 – Turn the Thermostat Down or Up 5-Degrees. …
- Step 3 – Check and Replace the Thermostats Batteries. …
- Step 4 – Air Blast the Thermostat. …
- Step 5 – Test Connections and Wires.
How can I heat my camper without electricity?
How to Heat a Camper Without Electricity (6 Easy Ways)
- Use Your RV Propane Furnace. Do RV Propane Furnaces Use Electricity?
- Use a Portable Space Heater in your RV.
- Use Your Vehicle’s Heater.
- Keep Your Camper Warmer by Using Insulation.
- Use Warm Bedding for Spot Warming Your Camper.
- Install a Wood Stove in Your Camper for Heating.
Does RV furnace need electricity?
When it comes to the question of whether RV furnaces run on electricity, the answer is yes, all RV furnaces require some kind of power source to operate; you cannot get heat without electricity.
How does a furnace in an RV work?
An RV heater is a forced air heater. What this means is that when the air in your RV falls below the temperature on the thermostat, hot air is forced through the vents and into the living space. That hot air is created using a flame fed by propane and forced out of the vents in your rig by a blower fan.