How do I buy a bus ticket in Seoul?
How to Buy Bus Tickets in Korea Online.
- Step 1: Visit Bustago’s ticketing reservation page here. …
- Step 2: After you hit continue, you should see a grid showing all the bus route options for what you filled out in the first step. …
- Step 3: Choose your desired seat(s). …
- Step 4: Confirm your trip.
How do you pay for buses in Seoul?
Get on the bus using the front door, and pay your fare by either scanning your transit card or paying in cash. While you can pay your fare in coins, you cannot pay using bigger bills like a 5,000 won, 10,000 won or higher.
How do you pay for buses in South Korea?
Bus fare can be paid either by cash or transportation card when boarding. If using a transportation card, passengers can get a transfer discount when changing to the subway system or another bus line.
How do I reserve a bus ticket in Korea?
Intercity Bus Ticket Reservations and Schedules
- Seoul Nambu Terminal website: www.nambuterminal.com (Korean only)
- BUS TAGO website: www.bustago.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Intercity Bus Integrated Online Ticket Reservation System website: txbus.t-money.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
How much is a bus ticket in Seoul?
Blue buses (main line buses) travel long distances within Seoul city limits and cost 1,300 won ($1.17) for a single journey ride. Green buses, which cost 1,000 won (90 cents), cover the same area but travel shorter distances. Yellow buses run a loop through downtown, and cost 1,100 won (about 98 cents) per ride.
How much is a bus ticket from Seoul to Busan?
The general express bus from Seoul to Busan takes about 4.5 hours and the fare costs around ₩23,000, which is nearly half the price of KTX. The bus travelling from Seoul to Busan costs about ₩34,200 for a one-way trip.
How do I get a Korean bus pass?
Tmoney / Cashbee Card Uses
The Tmoney or Cashbee (almost the same thing) can be purchased from inside convenience stores for 2,500 won (special edition or custom cards sometimes cost more). To purchase a card from a convenience store, ask for a 교통 카드 (gyo-tong ka-deu).
How does T-money card work?
3. How to use T-Money Card
- Bus: When you get on the bus, place the card on the sensor. It will tell you how much money has been charged and remained. …
- Subway: When you enter the subway station, place the card on the sensor until it beeps. …
- Taxi: Not all but some taxis do accept T-money as a form of payment.
How much does a bus pass cost in Korea?
SEOUL CITY PASS
|1 day pass||3 day pass|
|Price||15,000 won||35,000 won|
|Seoul City Tour Bus||No limit, 1 day||No limit, 3 day|
|Subway/Bus||Up to 20 times a day||Up to 20 times a day for a total of 60 times|
How much is a train ticket in Korea?
Prices vary from about 67,000 won to over 168,000 won for an adult ticket. The cost of each varies depending on the length of days you wish to purchase. For a trip to Busan, if you are only staying for one or two days, a Korail pass is definitely worth it.
How much is a subway ticket in Seoul?
Subway Routes & Map
|Passenger||Tmoney (KRW)||Ticket (KRW)|
|Regular (19 years & up)||1,250||1,350|
|Teenagers (13-18 years)||720||1,350|
|Children (6-12 years)||450||450|
How do I buy bus tickets to Incheon Airport?
You can purchase bus tickets and get information at ticketing offices next to Exit 4 and 9 in Arrival Hall Floor 1 (indoors) or offices next to Exit 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, and 9C (outdoors).
How do I buy a bus ticket from Seoul to Busan?
The other option is to purchase a ticket in person at the bus station. You can easily show up at the bus station the day you want to travel from Seoul to Busan and purchase a ticket for the next available bus. There are normally three buses departing every hour, so you won’t have to wait long to get on the next bus!
How many bus terminals are there in Seoul?
Bus Terminals in Seoul
In Seoul you even have four major bus terminals: Seoul Express Bus Terminal (서울고속버스터미널) Central City Bus Terminal (센트럴시티터미널) Dong Seoul Bus Terminal (동서울종합터미널)